US Individual Taxes - Federal & State Filing
Tax Preparation, Tax Planning & Tax Filing:
Tax Laws are so complicated and confusing even to file a simple tax return. You may miss many of the deductions and credits that you are entitled. Tax Software programs are no substitute for an experienced tax professional. It’s proven that using a professional tax preparer is always beneficial for the taxpayer.
Federal & State Filing
Our tax professionals will do everything from entering the data on all the numerous IRS forms after vigilant analysis with the information and documents provided to us by the clients. The following are the different form that are usually filed with IRS and also depicts the planning, preparation and filing process.
Tax returns Forms we can file – Federal
- Resident Tax Returns – 1040, 1040A, 1040-EZ
- Non-Resident Tax Returns – 1040NR, 1040NR-EZ
- Amended Tax Return – 1040X
- Tax return Preparation –Federal, State, City & Local
- All the data will pass through our Quality assurance process, multiple reviews will be carried out on your tax return at various levels.
- We ensure that your returns don’t miss out the deductions, credits that you are eligible for.
- The returns will be signed electronically by a tax professional governed by the IRS code as a paid preparer.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
Tax Planning areas:
We offer tax planning in the following areas
- A study of Itemized v/s Standard deduction
- Stock options (ESOP) or Stock purchase plans (ESPP) tax planning
- Rental Income /Loss VS Itemised Deductions
- Investments into retirement plans like 401K, IRA tax planning services, etc.
- Free Refund Estimates for current year (TY2018)
- Free Tax evaluation for 3 years (TY2017, 2016, 2016)
- Married Filing Joint Vs Married Filing Separately Comparison
Federal and State extension filing/Estimate Tax Return
If you are not ready with tax filing by due date, then first you need to file an extension with the IRS to avoid any (late payment). We cannot avoid late payment penalties by filing an extension or late-filing penalties. Tax Extension Filing with TheTaxBooks will allow you to push your deadline forward by six months. We file tax extensions for Federal and States both for personal and business tax returns.
If you fail to file either a tax extension or tax return by the appropriate filing deadline, don’t worry!! Being a professional tax preparer, we help you to figure out your tax situation and advise you on IRS instalment arrangements. Beside this, we also assist in estimating the taxes due on the Tax Return so that you can get more out of your money.
A tax filing extension can also be useful for those who do not have necessary documentation available to complete their tax return. If you feel you may need this extension, let TheTaxBooks help you in getting it done.